rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MILF pussy secrets

MILF pussy secrets

Quote: (08-04-2011 05:33 PM)Neo Wrote:  

Personally I wouldn't want to do something like this, but I am curious none the less about it.

How long does it take you from initial meeting to when you start extracting the cash?

What is the age range of these women you meet?

Neo, greetings to you.

First off, never appear to be like some angry Palestinian wanting to wage war by slinging rocks at an Israeli tank. You lose. These whores are "sophisticated" and have heard a thing or two. In terms of "extracting" cash, the point is to not think in terms of "extracting" anything. You will blow the operation if you start acting like you want to "extract" anything , albeit cash or gifts. Here is a plan for you : Take 30 days of listening to see if she is a candidate. Spend time with her, check everything. Let her bitch , groan , gripe. Now this groaning and griping must match up with her financial ability to repay you for this time of "therapy". How do you check this? Lifestyle, home decor, type of perfume, shoes etc. Once you hear the shit, then you give her some of your shit. I call this the frontal lobe action. Not only does she want to get her life back on the "princess" track, but she wants to see you get your life as a king back too! YOU get in her head, she delivers in your pocket, or just damn deliver period.
In terms of age range, age is not the prerequisite here, you have to understand the resources, and how long it will take to gain access. Let's say she's 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 what is old to you? I have my standards, so seek out what is yours. Now, if she's 35 and have nothing to offer , yet wants to hoard the "therapy" line, this is worst than if she was old by the standards we know old to be.
I think I need to spell this shit out in ABC format so that certain natives here can understand that this is an art, and that you just can't presuppose anything.
I give them 30 days to show me something( can i collect or not) then within a 6 month period, collections are in order. Hope this helps

Messages In This Thread