rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to go in December to lose virginity

Where to go in December to lose virginity

Hey guys I'm a new poster here and I was trying to take a vacation in late December before the year end so I can lose my virginity
I live in united states, 21 years old
My budget is $3000 (plane ticket, hotel, food, hookers) probably 1 week anywhere in the Americas
I am more interested in male to female transgender women so I was looking at Colombia since it is also cheap, I was also thinking Vietnam at one point because I heard you can live on $5 a day and I love Asian women the most, but then I heard prostitution is illegal there so that's a no go
Also was thinking about Mexico, but I heard some of the girls are starting to act American there
And another option was Brazil but I think planes tickets are like $1500 so I only have enough money left over for about 4 days,
Last option also was asking g this girl that lives in Texas, she said she'd let me smush or also another girl in Arizona, so should I stay stateside?

Messages In This Thread