rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MathGuy -- Game Journal

MathGuy -- Game Journal

Alright, today is the first day of my regular work schedule, and it has been a bit changed. I'll be pretty occupied with work-related duties for Monday through Thursday up to 7pm. With that in mind, here is my prototype "game" schedule, if you will...

Monday-Thursday: Run the kind of "just talking" / indirect game I wrote about earlier, primarily during my lunch break. I'll also be doing it while commuting and while I'm at work - sometimes I may excuse myself for 5 minute "bathroom breaks" to see what I can do. Another thing that I'll be working on in my spare moments of time is text game, which I haven't given examples of yet.

Friday: I don't have any scheduled work this day, but I may dedicate the early hours to private tutoring. However, I'll dedicate the evenings to game - perhaps by starting to visit nightclubs. There aren't any in my neighborhood, so I'm going to have to commute a bit for this.

Saturday: This is going to be my primary day of the week when it comes to pickup. My primary rule is to make myself commute all the way to Manhattan and/or Brooklyn. I'll be doing approaches anywhere I end up taking myself, and will feel free to be a little (or a lot) more direct.

Sunday: Perhaps a bit like Saturday, except I'll be making myself head home a bit earlier.... I'll have to keep in mind that any commute back home from Manhattan/Brooklyn will take a minimum of around an hour and a half.

Aside from the indirect / "just talking" style of game that will take up the bulk of my week, some other things that will be cultivated are.

-Direct street approaches. These are worth doing just for the sake of it, because it kills the inner beta. I'm a young poor-as-fuck short Asian guy, and when I inevitably attain higher status later on in life, I can look back on the fact that I was confident enough in my "shit years" to at least try to get with attractive women from richer backgrounds, and use it to solidify even greater inner confidence. I'll be "competing" with older, taller, richer, more experienced, high status guys (mostly white), and if I even achieve a modicum of success, it'll feel even better because I did it while playing on "hard mode."

Question: Do any of you wish you were shorter/poorer/lower status because you would relish the challenge?

-Text game. I have a habit of being overly wordy, and as a teenager I was that one kid who would always write in a pretentious, formal, somewhat overwrought manner on Facebook / instant messaging. It was a good way of ensuring that I didn't sound like an idiot, but it also doesn't translate well to texting girls, because I would often find myself looking like someone who's overinvesting because of the fact that my text messages in comparison to the other person's would be at least three times the size. Also, when I look back, I find that my worst "blowouts" (if you can call it that) have come from mistakes pertaining to text game. The biggest issue is the fact that the girl isn't right there with you, which means that you're a bit 'blind' to her emotional state and level of comfort. For instance, radio silence from a girl can mean that she was weirded out, or it can mean that she's just busy. My idea right now with text game is to keep things constrained to logistics for the most part, while occasionally spicing things up with rapport building / jokes, keeping in mind that things are far more easily misinterpreted through the medium of text.

(It's worthy of a whole entire post, so I'll leave it at that for now)

-Nightclubs and bars. I've never been to a nightclub yet, and I've only been to bars a couple of times so far. In the very few times I went to bars, they were either mostly empty or filled with fat middle aged guys. I recall that the first time I went to a bar (a couple months ago, mind you), I was with a Polish friend of mine who was impressed at the fact that I was able to just nonchalantly chat up this Norwegian American girl next to me. It was pretty great now that I look back at it, because I did it while someone who might have been her dad was right next to her, and I didn't even realize it at the time. Didn't go anywhere because she left after chatting to the bartender (she told me she mixed drinks for her job, so I guess she might have been there for work related purposes...the bar was otherwise completely empty).

Messages In This Thread