rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Having Trouble Swallowing The Red Pill

Having Trouble Swallowing The Red Pill

Quote: (08-29-2016 12:25 PM)Ivanis Wrote:  

What I am having trouble with is when I am reading a Roosh or ROK article, the logical part of me agrees 100%. However, my first reaction, of all emotion, still goes back to that "Beta" mindset.

So I guess my real question is; Have any of you experienced this? If so, how did you overcome it?

You're undoing decades of social programming, programming that doesn't stop and actually increases as you try to break free.

When you put the ideas into action and get the results that fit your changing worldview, then the dissonance ends.

The closest thing I can think of is switching to a no/very low carb diet. It's hard at first, temptation is all around, and you have to put work into doing it everyday. And people try to get you to conform. You see that the environment makes it hard to follow the new plan and easy to resist changes.

But when it works, when you can detect differences - it becomes very easy to do and keep doing.

Red pill is the same. Sporadic success with the old ways, but reliable success with the new.

WIA

Messages In This Thread