rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montreal Soccer Fans Outraged Over Sexist Poster

Montreal Soccer Fans Outraged Over Sexist Poster

Quote: (08-29-2016 03:55 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

This whole controversy makes me actually want to go to a soccer game for the first time in my life... and hoist that fucking drawing high!

If you're ever in Vancouver, Montreal, or Toronto during the MLS season go check out a game. It's usually fairly good soccer-- especially Toronto if Giovinco is playing well. There's fair chunk of hipster wannabe Eurofags coming out to games who only like the sport because leftist Europeans are into it, so that could spoil the experience.

Quote:Quote:

Another factor, however, will be the ensuing "outrage" that will vomit forth from Quebec as they exploit this situation to bitch and whine about the oppression of French Canadians by Toronto and demand ever more undeserved handouts from Canadian taxpayers. I hope this fires them up enough to hold another referendum and get the hell out of Canada. More posters like this please!

I dunno about that. Do the frog separatists even croak that rhetoric anymore? Beret wearing Franco Marxifaggots are much more interested in ending Whiteness and heterosexuality than the English language these days, aren't they?

That and a large number of Impact fans are scum and just like to wind up Toronto. Last year when Montreal beat Toronto in the playoffs, the best player in the league, Toronto's Giovinco, spent some time after the game meeting fans and signing autographs and a mob of Montreal fans came up to him and started shouting insults and throwing shit and water at him.

Messages In This Thread