rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Trump Can Fix His HUGE Problem With Catholic Voters

How Trump Can Fix His HUGE Problem With Catholic Voters

Quote: (08-28-2016 10:54 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2016 10:45 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2016 10:34 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

The good news is that the Catholic Church is losing it's White productive members rapidly. Pretty much all of it's new membership is third-world and will not be able to fill the Vatican's coffers to spread faggotry for much longer.

From my experience living in a third world Catholic country the way the Church makes up for this is worming its way into high level political influence. Separation of Church and state is largely a concept of western enlightenment which is alien to many of these other countries. This means the Catholic church can engage in graft and corruption at their leisure as long as they have sympathetic politicians in their pocket.

The Church has had a devastating influence on countries like the Philippines.

Good point. I noticed Philippines' latest Prez openly talks trash to the Catholic Church. Hopefully they'll have their Church of England moment soon. But I'm sure South America is exploited by the Catholics as well.

So this also means illegal immigration into the USA is profitable for the Catholic Church as well.

I really hate this Church, the end result is after people wise up to the Catholic scam they reject Christ altogether and throw the baby out with the bathwater.

[Image: 19qhov.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Tell us how you really feel.

Messages In This Thread