rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Average girls hitting on you

Average girls hitting on you

Quote: (09-01-2016 12:57 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Hey guys I have a serious problem. Whenever I go outside, girls just throw themselves at my feet. It's seriously so annoying. It's like they're raping me with their eyes! What do you guys do about this!? I mean I get that I'm a 10/10 but sometimes I just wanna buy my organic protein powder at the store or eat a turkey bacon & sausage biscuit from Starbucks without being solicited by numerous women simultaneously. How do you guys deal with this?

Women call me 'Spinal Tap' 'cos I'm an 11. I can't even go outside without some Hollywood actress presenting her rear to me like some bonobo monkey. My balls are drier than the Sahara desert 'cos I'm basically getting sucked off round the clock by supermodels, like a cow hooked up to a milking machine. It's a real burden - how do I handle this, guys?

But seriously, there are many factors as to why average women are hitting on you:

- Women are more masculine and aggressive in general nowadays so will approach more readily
- It's more socially acceptable to be 'equal' in this interaction
- Even 5's and 6's get orbiters on social media, inflating their self-worth. She might think that she's a 7 looking for an 8.
- Humble brag: I used to get hit on a lot in my late teens to late twenties by all grades of women. Now in my mid 30's they simply make themselves available to be hit on. Perhaps women innately know that younger guys have weaker game and are generally more clueless about how to read their signals so they take the ambiguity out of the interaction. Looking back, I missed so, so many signals that I would never miss now. A close female friend once told me "You have no idea the effect you have on women" - and she was right. Now I do, and boy was I dumb.

Messages In This Thread