rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 26 years old too late to start chasing women?

Is 26 years old too late to start chasing women?

Good news, Berber.

The world is your oyster.

I was like you, but older, and out of shape. Married, introvert, no game, only in two real relationships in my life (including my ex-wife).

When I say introverted, I mean that if I go to a house party or a club, within 30 minutes I enter a mental rage and need to leave immediately. Hate small talk. Massive issues meeting new people without crazy effort and concentration. Most likely borderline autistic.

Since my divorce at 32, I lived in a tiny bachelor suite, with no car, and virtually no assets. *

Last two girlfriends (including my current LTR) were 20. Very affectionate and pleasant and sexy young ladies. Both owned cars and drove me around. I am now location independent (so travel for 2+ weeks at least a few times per year, and get to set my own hours because I work from home). Do handstand pushups now. People think I am at least 5 years younger because I eat healthy and keep my stress low.

I didn't meet those girls at clubs or parties. I met them doing things I love more than anything else in life, that have nothing to do with women: art and wine. One I met on an independent film set, and another during a solo wine trip.

* Above I said I was pretty low in income and assets. I should stress that I don't look or present myself like a poor person. I budget very tight and maximize my opportunities for luxury. I save and increase my income every year to eventually not be in this position. But I get no legs up with women from having material things.

I release tension when in the car with my girl by saying stuff like "it's nice to drive around your deadbeat boyfriend, eh?". We laugh about it together, because I am the furthest thing from a deadbeat and have no desire to own a car (I rent one when I need one), but since that idea is floating in the air (and probably her family or friends have brought it up at some point), it's satisfying to diffuse it. Like in sales when you must address objections before you make the sale.

Same thing with being older. Same thing with being introvert.

Know your strengths and weaknesses. Joke about them. Show the world you are capable of not taking yourself too seriously.

Young, attractive women will thank you. They will talk about how refreshing it is to be with an older man, a non-retard, an exciting thinker, a dependable person, and independent person.

Also, amateur opinion... you have not "been in depression". You felt a little blue from time to time. You can control how you feel, if you can recognize it.

I am in no position to give you game advice. But I can tell you there are TONS of attractive and satisfying women out there that are fun to meet in various situations.

And it wouldn't hurt to read The Sex God Method. You can benefit by being an introvert in many areas, but not in the sack.

Messages In This Thread