rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 26 years old too late to start chasing women?

Is 26 years old too late to start chasing women?

i've been with 2 women all my life, with the first one it was LTR and the second was only a woman i've met in a nightclub last year. I am the kind of introvert guy who lacks a lot of confidence also because i've been in depression for many years which started at the end of highschool.
In the last years, i've been sad most of the time , also alone but that wasn't the reason why i was sad. I can stand long time living alone but i usually have to focus on something besides like sport or work.
now i am afraid that i will have many regrets seing myself getting older. some people say: don't worry! at the age of 30 to 35, it is the best age for men to get value in the eyes of women. Other say- that the college years are the best because women are still young and want have fun.
now i an too confused in my head [Image: huh.gif] and start regretting the time i've lost . i am also in Germany and after years spend here and after getting some vacations in Prague and Poland i can say that the girls in eastern part of europe are more flirty , friendly and talkative. I am not speaking about attractiveness because i find some German very beautiful too, it is just that Polish girls for example make it easier (like more smiling for example). and with me partying very rarely and being an introvert guy, that doesn't make it easy.

Sorry for my English, i hope i can do better with the time

Messages In This Thread