rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going back to school to get my CPA

Going back to school to get my CPA

Good nugget of advice in that last post from Diop (which I had taken as a given previously but may not be as obvious to someone new to the accounting world) -- pass those exams as QUICKLY as possible.

As soon as you're eligible to sit for the exams in terms of credit hours-- literally, the day your credits post online-- apply to take the test and schedule the two hardest sections (FAR and REG) as soon as possible. If you can knock those out before or very soon after you start working full time, you will skate through the other two and won't be worried about getting study time in the middle of busy season like the 10-year younger chump instant-gratification-seeking staff assholes with no foresight that comprise your peer group at the firm of your choosing.

Which will of course leave you with plenty of extra time to play online poker and bang while they're up til 2 am listening to online review lectures.

Messages In This Thread