rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm or Latvia?

Stockholm or Latvia?

oh sorry...yes i would recommend. but be wary of scam girls. seems they travel in pairs. my day game wasnt very good but then i was kinda lazy and had a friend with that had zero game. plus i was there in the fucking winter. but i still scored. so i think maybe in spring or summer may be way better. also in may there is a festival/parade of blonde i think. [Image: wink.gif]

oh and side note. after i pulled the chubby chick from the bar her friend who had been pulled by a little italian guy wanted to drink at some small shitty bar that had about 5 ppl in it and looked closed. at this point i had parted ways with my gameless friend for the night, so i had no back up. the chubby was pretty much a done deal just had to wait out this last hurdle. i caught some heated stares from some latvian or russian grungy looking fuckboy at the bar. I stare back. this fucker says something in their language and starts spitting sunflower seeds at me. I wanted choke the fuck outta this fag, but i didn't know who outta the 4 or 5 ppl in there would jump in with him and the little italian guy would have been no help plus latvian jail didn't sound good so....the chubby urged us to leave. we walked to my hotel fucked. and thats it....thats the only near violence i have had in all my travels thus far. so just be wary.

Messages In This Thread