rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman on vacation dumps fiance for Jamaican player, gets played

Woman on vacation dumps fiance for Jamaican player, gets played

Quote: (08-29-2016 06:47 PM)Excelsior Wrote:  

The term "coal burner" (or mudshark or its variants) is specifically designed to imply that a white woman who engages in romantic contact with any black male is dirty, damaged, ruined, or otherwise deformed by virtue of said contact. The term as it is typically used applies generally to such contact and makes no exceptions or allowances for the character, disposition, or other personal traits associated with the black male in question. It is designed to shame white women who engage in romantic contact with such men by impressing upon them that they will be viewed as dirty, broken women for doing so. This belief is quite widespread in the United States, hence the general stigma surrounding these relationships and the prevalence of terms like "coal burner".

The term "yellow fever" merely describes a white male with a strong attraction to Asian women. The term does not imply that said men are dirty, damaged, or otherwise deformed by virtue of this attraction and the contact resulting from it. It does not imply and is not commonly used to imply that the woman who engages in such contact with said white male is dirty, damaged, ruined, or otherwise deformed by such contact. It does not imply that the male in question is deformed for having an attraction to said women or acting on that attraction. This is reflective of the fact that there is not such a widely held belief in this society that men and women who engage in white male/asian female unions are dirty, broken, ruined, or otherwise defective and inferior in any way. (A sister term, "jungle fever", functions in pretty much exactly the same way with regard to white male attraction to black women - similarly, stigmas surrounding those involved in such unions are lacking and neither party is widely considered "dirty" or "ruined" for having acted upon their attraction).

So yellow has no racist connotation and neither does jungle. Also having caught an illness by acting on those sexual inclinations is no big deal. You come off as young, inexperienced, and overly sensitive.

There is no blow back for dating an Asian girl as a white guy?

Obvious you haven't been a white guy. White girls have told me several times they think white any guy dating an Asian chick is a fetish weirdo and has something wrong with them.

I'd still say a good half of white people in general or more think if you are a white guy dating an Asian chick you have some sort of perv pedo lust for younger looking and acting girls or that you are a fetish guy.

You know why yellow fever has no power?

We don't give it any we laugh at it. And the reason white / Asian relations works so well is because the white guys doing it don't give a fuck about people that get on them about it.

Like I said before all the racial slurs against white people could be very hurtful, we don't give them any power. If some black guy at a bar calls me a cracka or white trash I would laugh in his face.

I would laugh even harder if I was with a black chick and he called her a crackin' snowblower. I'd say yeah she is the best one I've ever seen, you black guys can't handle your own women I guess, maybe I can give you some tips yo'.

Black people have to have the courage and come out and admit they give words too much power for way too long.

Have a Gorilla Mindset.

Look at how much energy you spent typing out that Bible of self defense about sensitivity. The biggest fuckery is how much you care about all this.

Have a joint and get on with your life.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread