rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traveling Alone vs With Women

Traveling Alone vs With Women

I have 3 MLTRs (Japan, China, Laos). It's gotten somewhat boring and repetitive visiting them in their home countries. Plus I'm restricted from running game when we're together.

So I'm wondering what the best places to travel with them would be? Ideally these would be places where game/nightlife is nonexistent anyway. Or where it's expensive and people tend to travel in package tours where you need double occupancy (cost splitting). For example idk say Egypt (already toured it pre Arab Spring) or something like that.

My China MLTR has visa issues with some countries. My Laos MLTR is somewhat poor. And my Japan MLTR works a lot and pretty much only can do short trips in the summer.

I figure traveling with them helps me half my accommodation costs and keeps them happy and invested in the relationship. I can still bounce over for short visits to see them in their countries but when I want to. Not like I'm doing now to make sure I don't let too much time pass in between visits.

Has anyone had experience with this? What countries would you recommend?

Messages In This Thread