rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

subterfuge journal

subterfuge journal

Quote: (11-13-2016 02:34 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  

Went out last night. I wasn't feeling great in terms of confidence and wasn't gonna go out, but decided I may aswell.

my first approach was on 2 girls sitting down who I overheard talking. One of them was ridiculously good looking. I opened them by asking where they were from since they weren't speaking English. The super hot one didn't speak any English, so I spoke with the other one. They were Spanish. I asked her what she done for a living, and what their plans were for the night, and why she was in this country, but the conversation, as is often the case, just didn't go anywhere, and I ejected when I ran out of things to say, plus her friends was obviously feeling a bit left out, not being able to understand anything, so it felt like the right thing to do.

I'm getting bored just reading it, can only imagine how the girls felt. You interviewing her for a job or trying to get laid? Be fun!

Quote: (11-13-2016 02:34 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  

Next approach was in a different bar, and a girl standing with a friend had a red coat on. I just smiled at her and said ''Hey, You look like little red riding hood in that coat''.

Humor involves tension and release, don't smile at your own punchline. But where are you going to go with that? Hell, a better opener would be to sing her the opening bars of that song.

Some interactions last night - opened a girl wearing a zebra-ish print dress by asking deadpan if it was real, she responded in kind, soon after I was telling her that I never shot a zebra but just got back from a big game trip where I bagged 3 giraffes and Cecil the lion (BS obviously). Could've banged her or her friend if I had better logistics.

Another at the bar - "what's a girls gotta do to get a drink at this place?" - very slight smile, eyes squinted, not giving her everything yet, she opens up, bartender comes over soon after I tell her "I did that", still deadpan. How do you do it? "Just natural charm I guess. I've never had to wait more than 43 seconds for a drink in my life. That was 26 seconds, I was starting to sweat a bit." She's eating it up, then the fiance comes over...

And so on. I didn't get laid last night but point is that I often do, and this is the vibe I have the entire time. FUN.

Also note that I'm not going in with a wide, approval seeking smile. A woman isn't going to viciously blow out a guy that could be dangerous. Some initial tension can be a good thing.

Messages In This Thread