rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

subterfuge journal

subterfuge journal

thanks.
Yeah, I'm only half way through it, but I must say it's the most different from any other book i've read so far in terms of application.
In fact, so far, he has given the impression that there is almost nothing to game! Almost like it's not a thing!
He talks about not needing to say anything special, not needing to make them laugh, don't worry about teasing, don't be 'interesting', don't worry about routines etc etc. Kind of everything that is constantly going through my brain after I approach a girl! I'm always wondering ''what was I supposed to say when she said that...what should I say now......what 'stage' am I at with her, and based on that, what sort of things should I be doing/saying.
Si it's Liberating in a way but also confusing at the same time as it almost puts me back at 'square 1' before I even discovered game.

His main thing so far (like I say, i've not finished it yet) is all about physical escelation very fast and early. Quite a lot of stuff about eye contact. Not worrying about being creepy! (this is a strange one for me as that is one of my main concerns - coming across creepy). Lots of touching and trying a few times, not worrying about rejection, to get her to mutually touch you back. (I'd assume this would look like someone is not socially savvy)
Not reacting to her when she is talking (be stone faced) He seems to almost WANT to come across as creepy! He says that creepy guys get laid the most! Not sure I can agree with that! From reading so far, I feel as though someone who is unable to talk could do well!

He even recommends pretending to be shy which again, is everything that i'm trying to avoid!

I guess at the end of the day, everyone disagrees about what one should do! I'm finding myself disagreeing with a lot of the stuff i'm reading in his book so far, but then I tihnk ''who am I to have an opinion!!? I don't get many girls!'' and then I rembember that other authors (who i'm assuming are good with girls) must disagree too! Maybe best to find an author who you instinctively agree with and take his word as gospel and nobody elses?

I'll finish the book either way! Porbably by tomorrow

Messages In This Thread