rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Much Consideration Should a Young Guy Give to Marriage...

How Much Consideration Should a Young Guy Give to Marriage...

Thanks for the kind remarks kidtwist. My wife is 28, I'm 27.

She'll probably see this but it should be said that my wife is pretty middle of the road. She's cute but not a runway model or head turner. She had a weight problem when we first met that I helped take care of. She brings a lot to the table that I greatly appreciate.

I've dated hotter women then her who don't come close to the wifely duties she does for me. Probably the reason I stayed with her was because she is excellent wife and mother material.

While a hot chick will draw you in, it's being a good wife and mother that will keep you around.

With all of that said, remember that having children is a biological imperative. We carry a lot more than physical features in our dna. Imagine dying and facing your ancestors to tell them you didn't continue the family line because you were too busy banging boundless sluts. No thanks!

Modern times have made sorting through bad women easier. Take solace that men of the past would marry and not realise the bad deal they were getting!

Messages In This Thread