rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much importance do you place on your car?

How much importance do you place on your car?

Quote: (08-24-2016 06:02 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I love cars and driving. I'd rather commute in my car than take public transit.

Public transit is a mark of peasants.

To me it's a sign of freedom. I can decide on a whim to just up and leave at a moments notice.

I love flashy cars too, but i would never ever buy a car brand new. That has got to be one of the dumbest things ever. Why spend money on something that depreciates in value?

Unless I can pay cash and not care, i'll never buy new.

You obviously don't live and work in a city centre then and have to commute through rush hour traffic every day. I usually walk to work but when it rains the subway is a godsend. Public transport is much quicker, and cheaper than paying parking fees for 9-10 hours a day.
I also would never buy a brand new car.

Some interesting perspectives and comments here guys, thanks for the feedback. The general consensus seems to be get something functional and affordable, and put the savings to use elsewhere which is good advice and tallies with my own long held view. Ulterior Motive's approach is the right one for me.

Messages In This Thread