rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Account executive dresses to create attention - and it backfires

Account executive dresses to create attention - and it backfires

Quote: (08-20-2016 09:03 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Chicks with large breasts. Can't live with 'em. Can't live without 'em. And don't they know it.

They are fun to play within the terms of fwb or one night stand. However in regards to having a ltr with one...absolutely not.
I had a large chested gf a few years ago. Nothing but drama. Always needed to have them hanging out and buying tops a size or two too small then complaining that guys are always staring at their boobs. The hypocrisy was staggering. Not to mention the bikini/bra social media photos.

There's not many busty girls in the west that don't like to garner as much attention as possible from their boobs. If they don't then most likely they were raised with modesty.

Girls like this thot aren't even worth the bang. She'll be too busy drinking up all the orbiter and social media attention.
If i were her boss i'd find a way to transfer to a less harmful position within the company where she can't fuck things up too badly.

Messages In This Thread