rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Single Fathers Out There

Single Fathers Out There

Quote: (08-21-2016 06:20 PM)NewDayNewFace Wrote:  

Everyone thanks for the advice. After reading everything I've come to a conclusion that I have to just be nice to her and try to get her to move back to Georgia. That's really the best opportunity I have to be in my sons life without moving to Florida. I just have to try my hardest to get along with her. I'm going to try for my sons sake. I just don't think he can live a good life there in Florida. Her family is a dysfunctional family. I just seen my son this weekend and actually have him for this week for 7 days. When I seen him he had scratches and bruises on his face. The mother told me that he got them from day care and the other day he fell at her dads pool. It's really sad whats going on to this 15 month old boy. So I'm going to try to find him another day care this week.

Since me and her have been broken up I've been writing her checks for 800$ with Child Support on them. Is that appropriate from you guys experience or should I just be more hands on and pay directly for his day care and clothes etc?

And to everyone. Don't worry. I will talk to Georgia lawyers tomorrow and then just line up everything I must do once she does move back to Georgia to protect me.

You really need to ask these questions to a lawyer. Don't seek important legal advice here.

As far as the scratches on your son's face, that's part of being an active kid. I can't tell you how many times I returned my son to his Mom with a bruised forehead, cuts, scratches and all the rest.

She never got pissed because she knew it happens with her too. You can keep the kid in a crate all day and they will look perfect, but if you let him out and allow him the freedom to explore, experiment and really live then he's going to get banged up. It's good for him really. You'll see.

I think you're making the right move in being patient.

Messages In This Thread