rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Single Fathers Out There

Single Fathers Out There

Op/Newface I'll split my opinions into four parts

Let me give you my background. 12 years ago I divorced my first wife while she was still pregnant. You'd better believe I cheated on her a lot, she then later dated my best friend so were are morally even in my opinion. I've been doing, what you're doing for a looong time.

Opinion #1 Parenting: Get ready, its going to suck. The first year or two with my ex wife was pretty amicable, but then each year afterwards she became more and more of a cunt. I will also tell you that there is a correlation between her cuntiness and being a bitch about your kid and how well your life is going. I got fit, I went back to school and was banging hot young girls and it made her crazy...so she fucked around with child support demands and seeing the kid and vice versa...when I was having a rough time she'd be more amicable. So here's what I learned...pretend your life is terrible when you interact with her.

Opinion #2 Distance: Do what you can and don't beat yourself up over it. I have to fly and travel across an international border to see my kid because she won't let him leave her hometown. I go when I can, and use skype and the phone in the meantime. I also have a calendar where for the past 10 years I've been counting down until he is 16 and can drive and get on a plane by himself.

Opinon #3 Child Support: Oh there are definitely some ways you can mess around with child support calculations, but that is all illegal and will get you financially raped if uncovered.

Option #4 Legal: You make well into the six figures and have yet to hire a lawyer? Get your fucking head examined and hire two of them TODAY. You should have had a lawyer 15 months ago.

Summary: Get lawyers, don't fuck around with your child support...yet, see your kid when you can and expect her to be a retard and make it difficult for you. Tell her how your life sucks, even if it doesn't, how you can't get a date, and really regret breaking up with her...keep that facade that your life is over going until you get two lawyers.

Last...keep perspective. The kid isn't going to die, any contact is better than none, and remember that every year they get older Mom can do less to control them.

Oh and listen to Merenguero...he is giving you the kind of advice you should have been paying for 15 months ago.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread