rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Single Fathers Out There

Single Fathers Out There

What is going on everyone wanted some advice.

I have a son who is 15 months old and me and the mother have not been together for 10 months. When we broke up she moved 7 hours away from me and we agreed that I could spend 7 days with my son a month in my hometown. We also agreed we would meet halfway.

Now she is giving me some bullshit about how we gotta spend time together for a weekend (including me buy the hotel) if I want her to meet me halfway. Every month it is getting harder to see my son. She is telling me if I want to see him then drive the entire 7 hours there and 7 hours back and that she doesn't have to meet me half way.

We haven't been to court yet but I think it might be time that I do. I'm paying her 800$ a month in child support and I think it's ridiculous. She lives in florida now and I make well into the 6 figures. I travel a lot for work and when I am in my hometown (4 days every other week) it would be just unfair to drive 14 combined hours.

Anybody going through or know anybody going through something similar?

Messages In This Thread