rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Plans For Leaving The American Circus

Plans For Leaving The American Circus

Well, I work a dead end caller center job in Marxist infested MN. Honestly, it's not like I have much to lose at this point. I might as well try it and see how it works. If it doesn't, c'est la vie. You got to try things before you really know what you want in life. A cousin of mine worked in China as an English teacher and she loved it. I guess, you just have to have the right mentality, and you also have to be willing to ingratiate yourself to your new host country. I myself want to either go to Chile or Argentina because they seem more traditional than the rest of North America and Western Europe; they also enjoy a decent standard of living, unlike many countries in the southern hemisphere. As for Australia, I've heard some conflicting information. The country seems to have more traditional elements, but it is also seems very westernized and is becoming more egalitarian like the rest of the Anglosphere.

Messages In This Thread