rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Plans For Leaving The American Circus

Plans For Leaving The American Circus

With Hillary poised to win the 2016 election, I think we can all agree that America's best years are behind her. Female pandering and SJW politics are only going to become the norm under a Clinton administration. And not only that, but we will also begin to see more wealth transfers from the middle class to the poor, while the plutocrats continue to fatten their wallets because of increased economic consumption. All of this will inevitably result in a shrinking of the middle class and the decline of America as a world power. Like the Roman Empire, all empires have an expiration date.

The only way I see out of this mess is immigrating to a red pill country that celebrates our values. For me, Argentina, Australia, Eastern Asia, and Eastern Europe seem like the most attractive options at this point. Our ancestors may have arrived to this country with only a few dollars in their pockets, but they also brought with them a compulsive drive to succeed. This determination is what made America one of the most prosperous nations in the world. Now that in America is in swift decline, I think it is time to consider finding greener pastures.

I see no valid reason why red pill Americans cannot do the same as their ancestors did a hundred years ago. The world is your oyster, depending on where you go, there are vast amounts of land and resources for the taking. Jobs may not always be the easiest to find, but there is always a flourishing underground economy. You just need to know where to look.

I myself have plans of doing a workaway program, whereby I"m provided housing + food in exchange for work. During this time, I plan on learning the language, while earning the good graces of my new hosts.The next thing I plan on doing is finding work. Hospitality, farming, and teaching English seem to be the best industries for finding a job as a new immigrant.

Currently, I'm in the introductory phases of exploring which countries to consider moving to. The things I value most in no particular order are traditionalism, purchasing power, economic opportunity, and individualism. Based on my criteria, what would be a good country to move to? Can anyone speak from experience?

Messages In This Thread