rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

France or Germany?

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 07:23 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2016 06:31 PM)Secret Wrote:  

I live near Cologne and would recommend you Dusseldorf, although Dusseldorf is the eternal rival of Cologne, so never ask for a Cologne made beer in a Dusseldorf bar or vice versa.

Agree about the English level, most young people know good English and have no attitude speaking it. Anyway learning German should be not a big deal for a Dutch.

Being in Dusseldorf you ll be located in the middle of a heavily populated area with a whole bunch of other cities (Cologne, Bonn, Duisburg, Essen, Krefeld and many others, many of them student cities) all reachable easily on local trains in under an hour. F. ex. living in Dusseldorf and partying in Cologne and returning any time at night is no big deal. Even living in a surrounding city (Dusseldorf is expensive for accomodation) and commuting to your work will be fine.

Cologne is very international, girls from all over the world, especially Turkish, Arab and also many from slavic countries, the last I think much more than in France. I hear Russian in Cologne all the time. Migrants, students, language courses, au pairs, tourists, backpackers, ....

The muslim girls are sometimes more difficult for me to get in touch but you as a muslim yourself might find better approaches to them.

Cologne nightlife is legendary, Dusseldorf should also be ok. People are friendly and easy going.
Although Germans have a reputation of being closed and not communicative, for our region I would disagree. With some minimal gameskills you should be able to initiate some talk with most girls on the street. Reactions are almost always friendly.

It s an open secret that many girls are attracted to the southern type of man if you show a normal respectable behaviour.

And Cologne is probably after Berlin the capital of the German pickup community. I can arrange you contacts to people of your age if interested.

No offense but this is another hype post.

Ive been living in Cologne for over 5 years.

Cologne is NOT an international city but rather very German. Its very rare to go out and find British or American people here. If you dont believe me go on Tinder for yourself and passport yourself to Cologne. Most girls you will approach will overwhelming be German. I think the most after German and Turkish I hear is Spanish. I would know since I do much better with American/British girls whenever I get the chance to meet them here. This is a guy who is out every weekend.

English can be a hit or miss depending on where you go. More educated girls have better English skills. I have talked to many girls who struggle with English but in my experience out there I would say 70% can but 30% will struggle. Ive been approaching in English the majority of time I have been here and im really starting to play with the idea of switching over to German... Especially in party/loud environments.

A possible explanation as to where you might be getting this international info from is from exclusively Erasmus or student parties... where the students could be from elsewhere in Europe.. but outside of these parties that is it.

He also mentions that he is Moroccan.... If the doormen at clubs so much as smell that is he Moroccan/North African Arab (Südlander) hes going to have trouble getting into any of the higher end and maybe even some of the lower end clubs.

I do agree with you Cologne has better clubbing options than Düsseldorf but overtime it does get old as well. Decent yes but legendary is an exaggeration.

As for your question about Turkish girls: In my opinion the majority date Turkish men but some will date white germans... Im not sure how you look so I can't say if you fit in or not.

I'm not here to dissuade you from coming from Cologne/Düsseldorf I just want you to know how it REALLY is before making a decision.

Depending on how you look and present yourself you could have success here but the Moroccan thing is a slight uphill climb (this is coming from a black guy)

Yeah I read that there is an anti-Arab sentiment going on in Germany (kinda justly). I take it with a grain of salt though, as young women in the west tend to be more open minded then their older counterparts. But I'm aware of it.

I'm not really surprised/impressed by doormen who won't let Moroccans in, we got the same thing going on in The Netherlands. I don't look/dress like a typical Moroccan so I usually get in, but what also helps is to go the club with some white guys.

Messages In This Thread