rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

France or Germany?

France or Germany?

Quote: (08-17-2016 05:23 PM)Baldrich Wrote:  

It can depend a lot on your personal background, areas of interest and "style". If I had to choose Germany or France, I'd choose Germany for several reasons:

1. English is more widespread in Germany than in France and Germans have no attitude about using it.

2. Germany is in quite a good place economically speaking, and life can be much cheaper there (French people who live on the border buy food groceries in Germany).

3. They are more serious about getting stuff done than the French or other Latins. This for me is a big plus.

4. The beer is always a powerful reason (at least for me), but then again, I appreciate yeast and grains more than the grape.

5. Virtually no strikes, which are a weekly or almost daily occurrence in France.

6. Women are (in my opinion) better looking in Germany and attitude doesn't ooze from them the way it does from the French who, like their Spanish cousins to the South, tend to think they have the best food or the best this or that. They're just isn't a culture of the stereotypical "latin charlatan" in German culture.

Thank you,

The Germans I met in Amsterdam always seemed to be chill, especially the dudes. They're kinda Dutch men. I've approached a couple German tourist girls here in Amsterdam, they kind of checked me out and were very easy going. But then again women tend to be "easier" when they're out of their natural habitat. I hope that German women aren't as cold as Dutch women in their natural habitat.

How is the Arab/muslim situation in Germany? I read stories about rapings, growth of youth gangs, refugee crisis. Any thing that can limit an Arab player?

Do you got some intel on Polish women and Syrian/refugee women in Germany? Intresting flags...

How good is the public transportation in Germany?

Messages In This Thread