rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

France or Germany?

France or Germany?

Not sure if this is the right place but

Hey guys, next spring I'll be sent off to either France or Germany for a 6 month assignment (Its my pick). I can choose between Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Paris (region), Strasbourg or Lyon.

Me

I'm Dutch-Moroccan, 21, 1m88(6'2), Athletic muscular, face wise atleast a 7 maybe even a 8 and dress game is high. Dark eyes, dark hair, I kinda look Italian/Spanish. I'm olive skinned but I can get easily light brown.
I drink alcohol, I'm not really into drugs. I speak Dutch, English, basic Moroccan Arabic, shitty French and even shittier German. I'm planning on approving one of the latter two.

Oh I was raised as a muslim, but I don't really practice it. Its for me more of a cultural thing. I'm into art, history, performing arts, soccer and the gym culture.

My Game
I'd say my game is above average, I can hold random conversations, isolate, escalate and bang. But I can get tiresome easily while gaming.

I also tend to do better outside of The Netherlands, especially in The UK and Morocco (French Moroccan girls and the local girls). The (older) latinas I rarely meet also seem to be into me. I traveled a couple times to Germany but that was when I was in my younger teen years. The same goes out for France. So I never really gamed there.

Kind of girls I like

I like basically all kinds of women. Blondes, Blacks, Arab, Asian, etc. I prefer women with light eyes, but its not that important.
I like curves a girl but I can also appreciate a lanky girl with style. I also got a thing for stewardesses and artsy girls .

What kind of city I'm looking for

I'd like to find a place/city/region with a relatively big student population, a large/decent english speaking expat community, a decent arab population & where whites tend to be the majority. Nightlife has to be atleast ok and the public transportation good.

Questions

What kind of game do you have to run on German girls? ( In Dusseldorf/Frankfurt)

What kind of game do you have to run on girls in France? ( Paris/Strassbourg/Lyon)

Which country got the easiest Arab women?

[/font]

Messages In This Thread