rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RIP John McGlaughlin

RIP John McGlaughlin

Quote: (08-17-2016 02:02 PM)Akula Wrote:  

RIP liked his show even though Eleanor Clift annoyed the hell out of me.

Yes, but you really needed someone like Eleanor on the panel so at least there would be a presentation from that side of the political spectrum, and she was polite about the whole setup, which made it work.

I remember one time I drove back from New York on a Friday, and got back to my area in MA about an hour before the show was on. It was summer and I remember just about melting while I had been in New York earlier that afternoon and it was in the low 90s there.

Eleanor was on the show that day, which I think is taped early afternoon on Friday in the Washington DC area, so it must have been almost 100 where she was. My friend and I were amazed to see Eleanor was wearing a turtleneck sweater, even though it must have been almost 100F in her area. In all fairness, maybe they really crank up the AC in the television studio, but still, I couldn't believe it.

Messages In This Thread