rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sam Hyde's new Adult Swim show giving out subtle red pills

Sam Hyde's new Adult Swim show giving out subtle red pills

Quote: (08-25-2016 11:14 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2016 08:08 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

He posted this video yesterday of an interview he did with a Buzzfeed writer. Hilarious.

That was epic, at the end he shit all over that limp wristed faggots life. And as you'd expect, dropped on the same day as Hilldogs speech, here is the buzzfeed article lumping him in with the Alt Right boogyman https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein....ce8qK97DL

"Sam, let me ask you a question" - What a pathetic interviewing style.

Just like Shrekli here, he absolutely brutalises the hapless 'journalist' by fucking with him while pretending to be earnest.

"How am I supposed to have any respect for you when you're being such a pussy right now?"

"You will be blogging and tweeting until you are dead, and NOBODY will care"

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Everything he says about the assistant is probably a lie, but the point is that the media is so desperate for quotes they can build an article around, they have to take everything at face value otherwise they have nothing to say.

And in this case, as always, the article has nothing to it except for insinuations and laboured quoting.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Messages In This Thread