rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Ignores Tinder Guy, He Beats Michael Phelps For Gold And She Attention-Whores

Girl Ignores Tinder Guy, He Beats Michael Phelps For Gold And She Attention-Whores

Status, status, status...

Isn't this girl a catch, fellas?

[Image: schooling-tinder.jpg]

Thankfully, any half clued-in guy who previously wanted this girl, or will consider wanting her in the future, has an opportunity to rethink his intended moves.

I haven't seen the series in full but this reminds me of Dune and the galactic spice. Can't it be ingested as some sort of drug?

Like the spice, status and fame, when sensed in males, is an addictive drug for many females. They cannot control themselves and they post their lust for it online or advertise it in real life, oblivious to how they appear in doing so.

I remember dating a Belarussian girl and meeting her Russian friend. Every time I either talked with this friend of hers or she came up in conversation, it was nearly always in reference to her allegedly sleeping with Til Lindemann, the lead vocalist for Rammstein. It became the story on which she propped up her entire life.

In all honesty, this will be simultaneously the biggest achievement and failure in life of the Tinder girl, provided Joseph Schooling doesn't go full stupid mode and try to hook up with her.

Could be a fake gossip piece, sure, but at the very least another good reason for contemplating the importance of status.

If it is him, his text/IM game is not stellar, but this guy did seem to come out of nowhere to beat Michael Phelps in the 100m butterfly. Perhaps even he's surprised by his success and before that he was a lot more unsure of himself. Plus, many athletes do lead very stressful and compartmentalized lives. Not a lot of socializing for many of them.

I remember reading a news/magazine story years ago, too, that an up-and-coming Brad Pitt had been left by his girlfriend at the time for some director and/or producer who was basically fat and balding.

The problem for Schooling is that his fame will gradually fade, in the West at least. No one remembers pretty much any of the new medal winners in swimming from London in 2012 and swimming itself outside the major medal-winning countries is oft ignored.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Messages In This Thread