rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Did Your Life Change When You Moved Back to Your Home Country?

How Did Your Life Change When You Moved Back to Your Home Country?

First thing that I notice when I return from the US to Serbia is how, besides a few gypsies here and there, eveyone is white and slavic (but that's quite obvious). Another thing that immediately strikes me is how tall the people are. In the US I always feel above average being 6'1'' but in Serbia I'm very average. The life over there also moves a lot slower compared to America. Nobody seems to be in a rush and city centers are filled with young people every day just strollong around, sitting on benches or in coffee shops and socializing. You don't see that in America. In the US people are nailed to their smartphones or Netflix accounts and mostly spend their time in solitude. Many girls that would feel entitled and beautiful in the US are just average in Serbia and they don't even feel pretty. Just the life there makes you relazed and not so much worrisome. There's no discussions about Trump-Hillary, white privilege, black lives matter etc. When I return to America that kind of stuff immetately starts getting on my nerves and I tend to figure out the ways how to get away from it. Also, it's very easy to express you feelings in a county where everybody looks like you and has the same culture (no political correctness). In the US you always have to worry about not offending anyone (which I don't). With people in Serbia I can openly say that gypsies are thieves, that we should build a huge wall and put sharp shooters to protect out country from Arabs coming in etc. Nobody will challange those opinions because people know the facts and are reasonable. In the US somebody would immedeatly call me a racist etc, you know the drill. So your life changes in a way that it becomes slower and more free. Kinda irronic that life is more free than in the land of the free haha.

Messages In This Thread