rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst virginity loss ever

Worst virginity loss ever

Hey RooshVForumers,

I know losing your virginity is not a big deal at all, but I think I just had one of the worst ones ever. I'm a Korean-American who was faithful to Roosh's book Bang, and tried to emulate as much as possible. I am nineteen years old and about to enter college in America. I went to a pretty big venue in Seoul, lots of good looking chicks there. I had some warmups with three girls-ish before I met a girl, about a 3 or 4, fat and a shitty pimpled face. I didn't see her face much because we were grinding and shit and one thing led to another and we went to a nearby motel to fuck. Now I didn't get hard all night probably whiskey dick, and when it came the time to do the deed, I got hard for maybe a minute and fucked her, until I went completely limp. I felt like shit that not only was this a fugly girl but I was wasting my virginity away without even finishing. I'm at a great trauma, and although college is beginning in a week, this will haunt me for some time.

What are some other cringeworthy virginity loss stories?

Messages In This Thread