rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recommendations to save my dick (from luciferian control)

Recommendations to save my dick (from luciferian control)

Quote: (08-13-2016 01:32 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

"So something occurred to me today... I'm surrounded by the occult. Someone I know just made a reference to doing rituals in his backyard the other day, and another guy made a reference, accidental or not, to supporting satan and doing wiccian chants by use of music, and how everyone was "cool with it". I realized I have been strolling into a few shops on a regular basis with black and white checkerboard themes placed all over. I'm not touting this as a terrible string of coincidences, but every girl here is a major slut, hard to game(unless you're Robert Redford), and not surprisingly, feminism is rather strong here."

Written by a feminist and an old one at that. Here's how we know:

1). Reference to Wicca. No man, ever, thinks about anything "Wiccan."

2). Mention of Robert Redford. The guy was a star a long, long time ago. Only someone over 50 would reference him as a sex symbol. Women today are either into Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum.

Next time you troll, try to remember it's 2016, not 1976. Surprised you didn't mention Burt Reynolds too.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

[Image: highfive.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Messages In This Thread