rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

should I try to change HER?

should I try to change HER?

Quote: (03-02-2009 06:22 AM)twigman Wrote:  

Man, you dont need to try to keep this girl interested. You don't need to cut deals with her about any habit or preference she has. Thats not how it works.

She should be trying to KEEP YOU interested. She should be wondering what it is SHE NEEDS TO DO to keep you.

Have you ever thought how attractive it is to WALK AWAY?

(And the text is very immature. Rise above it all. She'll wake one day and come chasing a guy like you - but maybe not you. You'll be with someone whose better in lots of ways - you would have moved on).

so we're still "seeing" each other, you know what that means im assuming, but would it be attractive then if I just said look Im not gonna put anything into this relationship unless you prove to me that you care by slowing down with the drugs? I suppose I should really walk away but I like to be seen as a "good guy" type and I'd still end up being friends with her like most chicks I talk to anyway so I'd still actually give a shit cuz I just care way too much about my friends in general to let them fuck themselves over...maybe a good thing,maybe a bad thing.

Messages In This Thread