rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

should I try to change HER?

should I try to change HER?

alright...so im in a bit of a dilemna here...right now im kindof seeing a girl (we'll call Anna) who is a huge Druggy (just my luck,i keep meeting bloody stoner chicks)..ever since we met last weekend we've been basically together whenever neither of us is working except for this weekend when I went back to my home city (2 hrs away) for a friends bday,etc., etc.

anyway, I'll get to the point. I've tried my hardest to keep this girl interested(using a mixture of all the techniques ive learned) and we've ended up making out twice (in public where i couldnt really close the deal). Anna's friend (another stoner,probably even hotter then Anna) messaged me saying that Anna likes me and wants me to "ask her out". All seems a bit high schoolish to me. Anyway, whenever Im around this girl we have great times, but IMO her drug use is a bit of a problem. I get high with her all the time (probably not encouraging the situation), but even that I want to cut down as I dont want to return to my high school lifestyle. She's tried to get me to do Coke, but I quoted Denis Leary and told her that Id rather not do a drug that makes my penis small,makes my nose bleed,makes my heart explode and sucks all my money out of the bank.

I dont want to change her specifically for me,but because even if we didnt "date" and moved into the friend zone I'd still be worried about her,as I know first hand that drugs can f*ck people up...I spent an hour on my best friends bday in my former city worried cuz she texted me saying she was on E until I said fuck it there's nothing I can do about it and smoked a joint to get my head clear lol.

Also,would this help my alpha status at all? Making her prove that she's worth it by giving up the drugs? and would it help if say i offered to give up weed if she gave up the hard drugs like E and Cocaine and just went down to weed?

I know a lot of you will say grow some balls forget about her and move onto someone else,but I feel that I could see myself moving into a longterm relationship with her even with her drug use,and isnt that what we're all striving for?The perfect girl?
Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread