rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How widespread is the obesity problem among mediterranen girls?

How widespread is the obesity problem among mediterranen girls?

Hey guys,

some information from you would be appreciated.

I’m a German guy who is into day game. Usually I game Western European, Northern American, and Eastern European girls with fair skin (either brunettes or blondes), though I have a kind of preference for dark skinned, dark haired, mediterranean looking girls. I don’t find them more beautiful than northern girls, but definitely more sexy.

But I’m not at all into Spanish and Portuguese girls (I know quite a lot of them… [Image: confused.gif]), so this leaves the Italian, the Greek, and the Balkan girls as the ones I’m primarily interested into.

So here is my question to you guys: How widespread is the obesity epidemic in these regions? (I’m asking since I like skinny and not-too-short girls, and many Spanish and Portuguese girls have too fat hips/asses and too short legs for me.) I only know one Italian and one Greek chick personally. Both have average faces, and both are fatties.

I guess the Balkan countries (Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bulgaria, I avoid Albania, Kosovo, and Bosnia) have little problems with obesity, right? Do you have first-hand information on that? But what about Italy and Greece?

By the way I prefer girls in the 24-30 years range (20-23 is ok, too).

Just to give you an impression of the body type I favour:

[Image: x70180670688522444_18.jpg]

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread