rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Non-weightlifter/non bodybuilder types bodies as "alpha male".

Non-weightlifter/non bodybuilder types bodies as "alpha male".

I think body building is a righteous way to physical self improvement that is also a visual DHV.
With that being said, the idea of a man being Alpha comes before that.
I personally think it stems from three character attributes. Ambition, determination, and motivation.

Looking at body building in a simplified way, I can determine that these men have ambition, or desire to look built. You can see their determination in the muscles that they've beaten down and built up bigger and stronger. I can not immediately sense the motivation for someone to want to be a body builder though ' n conversation, I can get some small idea as to their motivation.
The balance of these traits are apparent in any man who lifts weights on a regular basis.

Take away any one of those traits and you could not succeed for long in weightlifting. Nor would you get very far. At least in my opinion, not without sheer will power or an external reason. i.e., beat up some guy, look intimidating, looking good for women., etc.

to answer the question though, I think a bulky physical physique best displays the "alpha" quality to others simply by way of being physically dominant over personal space. the other fit physiques you mention also display that quality, though none will show through the attire as well as a lifters.

Messages In This Thread