rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Non-weightlifter/non bodybuilder types bodies as "alpha male".

Non-weightlifter/non bodybuilder types bodies as "alpha male".

Generally my opinion is, that you should not workout to look good, but you should look good, because you workout. It´s just one of consequences

I think bodybuilding is totally overrated between men. It´s good to build muscles, but beside that, men should develop more body abilities.... make his body functional.
I like going to gym, but I run the same amount as lifting, do martial arts and generally enjoy the feeling to be good in all possible ways and do everything on above-average level. And that´s how it should be in my opinion.

And the most of the girls prefer not the bodybuilder, but powerful looking guys. I think the key is not to be bulked and weight 120 kg, but to have strong arms, wide back and not skinny legs.

Anyway, as it was said, alpha in not about being fit. I would say it´s about behaviour, the part of behaviour is self-development and part of self-development is keeping physically fit.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Messages In This Thread