rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Non-weightlifter/non bodybuilder types bodies as "alpha male".

Non-weightlifter/non bodybuilder types bodies as "alpha male".

Over the years, I've had different builds as part of my fitness.
My main fitness pursuit is martial arts - traditional kung fu and Taekwondo before that.

Red pill philosophy talks a lot about "getting big" and building big muscle. Potentially to the detriment of other attributes.

But how do people (yourself, females, AND others) feel about other body types being "alpha" or even "super alpha".

Here's some examples.
1)A highly athletic footballer ("soccer") physique. Less bulk but potentially explosive power. Or the sprinter's physique.

2)A non heavyweight boxer. Typically large abs, strong neck, but much less chest, lats, arm bulk etc.

3) A more low key physique, less "in your face" but with devastating alpha qualities. For instance, a "Speznas"/SAS military style physique eg huge amounts of stamina/plyometric power, but little raw muscle bulk.

4)Martial arts physique that can smash bricks etc or smash baseball bats on your shins/head. I'm thinking Iron Shirt/that sort of thing.

In particularl, a physique that might be rather skinny, but capable of somewhat superhuman acts. Think the younger Bruce Lee or far old Tai Chi masters etc. A big benefit of these physiques is that they also put huge emphasis on long term health and vitality. I've seen 65 year old Chinese who genuinely look 30 or so years old.

Jason Statham famously said something like "anyone can build muscle, its what you can do with your body that counts".

Ofcourse each physique has its own plus/negative points.
What are your views on having an "alpha physique"?
How do you think it relates to others?

Messages In This Thread