rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Odessa, Ukraine 2016 Datasheet

Odessa, Ukraine 2016 Datasheet

Quote: (08-29-2016 05:50 AM)scrambled Wrote:  

About girls ordering not much food: Done on purpose as they don't want to look like slobs in front of a potential western boyfriend/husband. Also their bodies don't need as many calories.

The idea that hungry Ukrainians are jealous of your steaks is misleading; they as staring because the "eat mass amounts of red meat will make me muscular" thing is an American affectation.

Go to, say, the supermarket at Gulliver in Kiev, it puts Whole Foods to shame, yet is filled with families and students buying high quality domestic and imported products. No one looks hungry there.

In rural Ukraine, Carpathian region, poorer on paper than Kiev, women at food stalls sell fresh sheep's cheese in blocks and homemade sausages for relatively cheap, like a perpetual farmers market, without SWPL. No one looks thin, even in not-wealthy Carpathia.

I'm talking about standing in the queue somewhere like Puzhata, not a date!

If an old lady gets 1000 a month pension, and you spend double that in a supermarket shop, trust me she's going to be jealous and not thinking about her muscles

Yes the supermarket in Gulliver is probably fancy, go to ATB in the suburbs then see the difference. It sounds like you are judging the whole of Ukraine by what you have seen on and around Kreschatik [Image: dodgy.gif].

Nobody looks thin at the market? Nonsense, maybe a lot of the Babushka sellers are podgy because they are eating their stock out of boredom.

We're getting way off topic now, I think this thread was supposed to be about Odessa [Image: confused.gif]

Messages In This Thread