rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Odessa, Ukraine 2016 Datasheet

Odessa, Ukraine 2016 Datasheet

Quote: (08-29-2016 02:18 AM)Schlep Wrote:  

^ I'm starting to understand what you guys are talking about. I'm not in Ukraine yet but started pipelining and getting bombarded with 100 questions. These women will study your online profile just looking for any red flags.

I think the best thing to do, is just disregard the questions. In any case, you won't be able to fool these women about your reasons for traveling to Ukraine. I mean, you're not the owner of a charcoal-importing business, are you? So, you're here mainly for the women, they will know that, no point in denying...

But, you can look better to their suspicious eyes, if you have other interests in the country, like learning the language(s), knowing the culture. But more than anything, just frame yourself as the leader of the interaction, by just refusing to answer (as in deflecting, or just ignoring) their bothering questions.
If you answer them all, you'll look needy.

Messages In This Thread