rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Odessa, Ukraine 2016 Datasheet

Odessa, Ukraine 2016 Datasheet

Quote: (08-28-2016 04:30 PM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2016 01:00 PM)scrambled Wrote:  

The "only makes 200usd" a month factoid is misleading, things (besides luxuries) are ten times as cheap. The currencies can't be directly compared, nor can the true quality of life. The working class Ukrainian eats far better than the average American, for one thing.

Get out of here.

If you want to call expired meats, and old bread "better", then sure. After rent expenses, and everything else, Ukrainians don't have much left over for food and whatever else. My girl in Kyiv earns roughly $600 USD a month, makes her own food, but I couldn't survive on what she eats. Don't even get me started on the smoking epidemic in Ukraine, and most of EE if we're being honest.

I just want to point out too (for the people saying that they eat better than Americans) that $600 USD is more than double the average salary for Ukrainians.

For those of you interested, my Kyiv girl wrote a post for my blog: http://thisistrouble.com/2016/08/18/live...ling-life/

Messages In This Thread