rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Odessa, Ukraine 2016 Datasheet

Odessa, Ukraine 2016 Datasheet

Quote: (08-28-2016 05:36 PM)weener Wrote:  

I don't know how Ukrainian girls survive on what they eat, when you see them go to a restaurant they will often just have some watery soup with a meatball in it, and some bread.

I sometimes feel guilty when I go food shopping, people are looking at my food on the conveyer belt like wolves, a lot of people cannot afford any meat, and as I work out i'm ordering kilos of steaks etc.

Sometimes you can get the opposite.

I once had a Ukrainian chick who loved to eat. She need the salad, soup, dinner , desert... the whole bit.

Yet she had a amazing body considering she had a kid. I general find that Slavic women don't age well after 35. This same chick never used sunscreen as most can't afford these luxuries.

In my initial pipeline for my upcoming Kiev trip strange I came across 3 girls this week alone who had 10 year US visa's... seems they are handing them out like candy.

Once chick told me a crazy story how she fooled the immigration guys saying she gained weight so could have her kid in the US and American citizenship. She knew no one in the US and yet figured out how not to pay any legal for medical expenses.

Ukrainian girls are very resourceful. [Image: blush.gif]

Messages In This Thread