rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Odessa, Ukraine 2016 Datasheet

Odessa, Ukraine 2016 Datasheet

Nice to have some info on Odessa. Please note though, City Garden is not an area, it's a small park off the main tourist street which is Deribasovskaya.

Girls actually speak very good English In Odessa, it's a tourist city so you get girls coming form all over many of which won't speak.

The public transport is like everywhere in Ukraine, you're in a poor country.

There is no bar called Lebowski, you mean Bukowski

There is no bar called City Bar, you mean Central Bar

Dark skinned girls in Odessa has not only to do with tanning, it's mostly down to ethnic diversity in the city, mixed blood, Italians, Greeks, Turks, Romanian etc.

Quote:Quote:

The level of English in Odessa is very poor. I flew my girl from Kyiv in for a week and she was kind of disgusted at the level of English; she believes that all younger people should at least know it. She had no idea how I survived.

If all the 70yr sex tourist guys from Texas can survive, then it should not be difficult

Walk around City Garden, or walk around the beach areas

In a city of 1 million there are better places, try the food markets where normal girls go grocery shopping

You must switch your mindset from that of the West, and realize that you do NOT have to bang on the first date. Or hell, even try. I would say it's counterproductive to try.

If you are in Odessa on holiday you better escalate, time is of the essence, and many girls wont respect you if you dont make a move

Messages In This Thread