rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 4 Hour Body - The Results

The 4 Hour Body - The Results

^ Nah, you're just being smug and dismissive, feel free to continue enjoying that. There isn't a single thing I or anyone else could possible say, even "I don't have a stomach" or "I have muscular dystrophy", that would get you off your "just try harder" moral high horse. Saying eating is the easiest thing to overcome, after going over in detail why everthing has been tried including using the stuff hospitals use. No doubt being arrogant on the Internet makes you feel more confident in yourself, and that's fine, we all have our crutches. Don't let the facts or anything the other person says get in the way of that. After all, the most important thing isn't being reasonable but sounding more righteous that the other guy.

Feel free to continue indulging in your smug dad trolling, your ignorance of all my "opportunity cost" arguments so you can continue your smug berating "desperately looking for excuses" lines. I hope you enjoy sitting on that little high horse of yours, but since your feed of text is worthless and self-serving, it's now blocked.

Messages In This Thread