rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 4 Hour Body - The Results

The 4 Hour Body - The Results

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of digestive problems do you have?

You could give the targeted keto diet a try, slam shots of olive oil, take psyllium husk and eat fatty meats.

Then when you have to lift you drink some gatorade.

My girlfriend had 5 feet of intestine removed and she has digestive problems aside from that, one of the things she does to maintain any kind of weight at all is to not shy away from fats. I would almost say her diet is Zone-like (33/33/33 split). Helps out her micronutrient profile too.

Honestly, I would say you're not a bad candidate for a program like Power to the People where you just get as strong as you possibly can at a certain size and you don't lift to failure.

There was a guy who did that (CriticalMAS) and he put on twenty pounds of muscle over three years without once breaking a sweat. Self proclaimed ectomorph, "nothing ever worked for him" stickboy kind of guy.

You could do that for two or three days a week, spend 20 minutes at the gym each time and watch your strength slowly climb up without beating yourself to death or gorging.

That's a far cry from putting in too much effort for too little payoff and it would not detract much from any kind of schedule.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread