rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No Mercy: Manila Maniacs Mass Murdered

No Mercy: Manila Maniacs Mass Murdered

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-02/re...es/7682466

Apparently the Philippines have stepped up their anti drug game:

Quote:Quote:

People in the slums of Manila are living in fear after new Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte called on police and vigilantes to kill drug suspects.

The ABC recently spent five days in the Philippines, during which time around 50 suspects were killed, mostly while allegedly resisting arrest.

In Tondo, a Manila slum, the ABC visited the family of one man who had been shot by police while in custody.

Roland Resido was arrested at his home, then taken away in handcuffs. He was one of three suspects shot dead in custody by Tondo police on July 6.

One month into Mr Duterte's six-year presidency, around 500 drug suspects have been executed. Police are responsible for many of the killings.

One of the very few Filipinos prepared to speak out about the extra-judicial killings is Catholic priest Father Amado Picardal.

"I think there is more to come, because the reign of terror has started. The police are on a killing spree, and so are the vigilante groups," he said.

There is no need to directly threaten Tondo's drug suspects with the prospect of being killed if they don't reform — the president is doing that himself at public events.

"Rehab is no longer an option," Mr Duterte told a cheering audience in his home town of Davao City.

"So those of you in your neighbourhood, feel free to call us, the police, or do it yourself if you have a gun. You have my support."

In one rally, Mr Duterte told police in the crowd: "In an arrest, you must overcome the resistance of the criminal. You must really overcome it. And if he fights, and he fights to death, you can kill him ... Then I'll give you a medal."

Any RVFers in the country who can comment on this?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread