rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BBC refused to report the death of Jay Cheshire, the victim of false rape accusations

BBC refused to report the death of Jay Cheshire, the victim of false rape accusations

Quote: (08-01-2016 10:06 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2016 06:20 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2016 08:40 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

^ Men who have fathers are no better off if a false rape charge is thrown at them in the UK. You are blacklisted by your community, local dickheads want to beat you up and if employers get wind of such an accusation they fire you on the spot.

You're saying that between a falsely accused teen who has a father and one who doesn't, there is no difference in the outcome?

Ridiculous.

You know how I can tell you're;

- Not in the UK
- Never worked in a professional capacity in the UK
- Never had your local community know you're accused of rape
- Never had random nuts mean mug you and jump you because some tart accused you of raping her

?

Father, stable family, single mother. Doesn't matter. Trial by public hangs over everybody. Do you believe the likes of Sir Cliff Richard had it any easier because he was famous, well liked and had millions in the bank?

Once you are supposedly accused by someone or an organization (media outlets) you are effectively fighting a battle to save your life. A father can offer guidance, as too can a mother but they cannot insulate you from it.

I'm not sure why you bothered to post your own rebuttal. I never said a father was silver bullet to shield a teen from such accusations. I inferred it could often be the difference between the teen getting through it and the teen committing suicide. I also inferred that a father was far better suited to offer that guidance than a mother. A proclamation that could only be faulted for having stated the obvious.

But thankyou for conceding that I was right.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread