rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monogamy Vs Polygamy

Monogamy Vs Polygamy

Quote: (08-03-2016 03:25 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2016 12:01 PM)James Bond Next level Wrote:  

Please think this through before voting. For ex, if you vote "Primal monogamous girlfriend/wife, only you bang on the side, but no feeling involved", don't you think she's gonna feel disadvantaged/jealous and leave you at some point? Especially if another guy offer her monogamy.

BTW I know that it's a bit theoretical, maybe I'll meet someone and opt for monogamy. I agree that there are some elements of the relationship that you built deppending of your partner. Nonetheless, I'm still interested to what you think

Looks like that option is the most popular, but from a reality standpoint it also seems the most unreasonable.

If you're "high value" enough, I think it's perfectly reasonable that a girl you're in a more serious relationship with will bang only you for a time while you bang other women; I don't think this always comes out of some sense of loyalty to the guy, but simply because many women intrinsically don't seem comfortable banging multiple dudes regularly at the same time - while they'll have short flings here and there when they're "single" their primary MO is serial monogamy.

As recent experience in my case shows, however, it seems eventually the chickens will come home to roost, you can't leave it ambiguous forever, and she'll start pushing hard for serious commitment, at which point you have either the options to commit to her (and cheat on the side, perhaps, which I won't do as that's a #1 way to bring serious drama down on your head), next her, or bump her back to some kind of casual status (if she's even amenable to that) where she likely will be out searching for the guy who's going to commit to her, and when she finds that guy you'll have to be ready for her at some point to drop the "LSNFTE": "Long Soft Next For Temporary Exclusivity." - "So I've kinda been seeing this other guy and he seems serious and I want to see where it goes..."

It's probably possible to stay "casual fuckbuddies" for a pretty long time as well, but I wouldn't entertain any serious notions that she wasn't always on on the hunt for other guys as well, same as you're hunting for girls.

Something I think is a universal truth that I try to keep in mind when meeting young women from online, night game, or whatever - there's always somebody. Almost no young woman is truly alone in the world; she's either got a fuckbuddy, an ex-boyfriend, a guy she could call up (or I guess text these days) when she goes to NYC, a player she just got out of a "relationship" two weeks ago but they're not really really separated...there's always somebody, and most of us at some point have been the somebody.

You basically want to be the somebody, not the guy with no options who's looking for his wife on OKCupid. I think what keeps hoes coming back is that you remain non-judgmental, yet unimpressed by their hoe-like nature.

Wise words right here.

Messages In This Thread