rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relocating to a poorer country for meeting women: I'd like to hear your opinions

Relocating to a poorer country for meeting women: I'd like to hear your opinions

Quote: (08-03-2016 04:57 AM)YMD Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2016 04:59 PM)Malo Wrote:  

Sorry for being blunt about this but Australian girls (especially in Sydney) have a huge aversion to non-white foreigners.

The huge immigrant Asian population makes it even worse, they can't tell that you're a 'higher status' Japanese even if they wanted to.

You made a very bad choice as far as banging chicks go.

A very bad choice lol

Thanks for your reply. Do you live in Australia?
This is not a good place for getting laid (at least for me), but it is good for getting employed.

I was too afraid of going to back to Japan where working condition is harsh, and I wanted to migrate to Australia (as most other Asian migrants do) when I was still in Japan. Now I'm feel like having more adventure, and willing to take risks of loosing this chance.

I'll never know how easy/hard those women are until I have firsthand experiences of approaching them.
If things don't go the way I want, at least I can explore new countries, which I have wanted to do for a long time anyway.

I reckon you will have two passports now? An Australian and Japanese one, that's gotta be pretty sweet.

On shitty thing about being an American, we can only have one passport, unless I'm wrong.

If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
– Bruce Lee

One must give value, but one must profit from it too, life is about balance

Messages In This Thread