rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relocating to a poorer country for meeting women: I'd like to hear your opinions

Relocating to a poorer country for meeting women: I'd like to hear your opinions

Quote: (07-31-2016 10:14 AM)Alebaster Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2016 02:14 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2016 02:10 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2016 09:04 AM)Lindsey Graham Wrote:  

Slavic girls are WAY harder than Australian girls man.

Bullshit

No. Just Slavic skanks are easy.

Edit: never been to Australia, but I guess it's the same than anywhere else on the planet (including the FSU) - top-level girls want top-level guys.

FSU women are indeed very "easy". Or to be precise:

-they have very high beta tolerance
-they have low looks standard (which partly stems from the point above)
-the don't need a high level of attraction in order to engage in an interaction or even relationship with a man
-they dont mind burning coal with other races (unlike high end western women who are often only date within their race) which probably also stems from point one and two.

FSU women are often not "easy" for quick sex-as this is normally a part of the beta,k selection game. It is just not profitable for them.
They always simultaneously maintain two-three dick-plates,or keep a beta in waiting somewhere and thus keep the libido, ego and anxiety clock satisfied.

Unlike western women who engage in all-in, blitzkrieg monogamous relationships again and again.

Well Australian women are some of the easiest in the world, but at the same time, they suffer from obesity at a certain level and some of them look ugly.

If he will not have much success with Australian women, than he will suffer problems everywhere at getting women, at least in EE.

At the same time Australian women mix with everyone, but marriage is not big there.

His game is also affected considering the large number of Asians in Australia.

However I do stick to the idea that he has to strengthen the game in Australia before moving abroad.

Messages In This Thread